You can switch off the auto-renewal of your Premium membership via your account.
Please follow all these steps to ensure a successful cancellation:
- Navigate to the cogwheel, 'Account', and select 'My membership'.
- Select the cancellation link "To cancel the automatic renewal, please click here."
- Select your cancellation reason and click/tap 'Continue'.
- Enter your password and click/tap 'Confirm'.
If the cancellation is successful:
- you will receive a confirmation email from us
- the extension will be inactive
- you'll have access to all the Premium features until the subscription ends. Your account will then revert back into a basic, free membership.
If you see "Your cancellation is not yet completed", please contact Customer Care to finalise the cancellation.
Of course, you are very welcome to contact us at any time, should you require assistance.
You can find further information on the cancellation notice period in our Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to switch the auto-renewal back on, please go to 'My membership' and click/tap 'Activate account again'.