Do you experience difficulties logging into your account? Are you receiving any of the following error messages "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR 107" or "Page cannot be displayed"?
Here are a few tips to solve these issues:
- First check that you are trying to login to the right website. We have multiple websites, depending on the country you live in,so check the URL (the bar in your browser where you see the website's address) to make sure you have selected the correct domain (.com).
If you think you may be on the incorrect platform, you can also make sure you have selected your country's website by clicking on the flag next to "Member Login". A drop-down menu will appear in which you can select the website you are registered on.
- Check that you are using the correct password. If it does not work, you can always request a new one. Further instructions can be found in I’ve forgotten my password - what should I do?
- There might be a typo in your email address (you typed a "q" instead of an "a" for example) making it impossible to login. Check if you receive any email following your registration. If not, please get in contact with our Customer Care team.
- To enjoy the full experience of our website, please use the newest version of your web browser. For example, we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, as opposed to Internet Explorer.
- Your web browser temporarily stores data to help your favorite websites faster. This data needs to be deleted on a regular basis for optimum performance. You can follow the steps described here : What is the browser cache, and why should I clear it?
If none of the above helps then please reach out to our Customer Care team.